We provide one of the cheapest and most cost effective 3D printing services in Singapore, providing quality prints in a large variety of colours (and even multicolour printing in the same model!). We also have a special discounted pricing scheme available for SUTD students, please contact us directly for the pricing.
Here are some of the benefits when you order from us:
- No minimum order!
- Rush order available at no extra cost! (Subject to availability of printers)
- Fast lead times: Regular order lead time is 2-3 days, rush order lead time is 1-2 days depending on printing time
- Transparent pricing: we only count by per gram of filament, no per-hour costs
Filament Pricing Guide
|PLA||Easy to print, excellent accuracy and great all-rounder filament that comes in many colours. Suitable for indoor use.||$0.08/g|
|PETG||Excellent filament that is strong and doesn't break easily, but flexes instead. Suitable for outdoor use.||$0.08/g|
|TPU 95A||Flexible filament for objects like phone cases.||$0.16/g|
|PLA Support Interface||Only used to provide a layer between PLA supports and a PLA print, to make supports easy to remove.||$0.16/g|
Service Pricing Guide
|Simple Support Removal||Support removal that takes less than 8 minutes.||$2.00/model|
|Complex Support Removal||Support removal that takes less than 20 minutes.||$5.00/model|
|Complex model preprocessing||Complex preprocessing of model includes any operation that uses an external software that is not part of the slicer. E.g. MeshLab, Fusion 360, Blender||$5.00/model|
For large orders >$10, we offer 50% deposit payment schemes to ensure you are happy with your order before making the full payment.
- Start a chat on Carousell or WhatsApp using the links below and tell us your model requirements, such as strength and application. We will be happy to advice you on design and printing settings!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org your STL, STP/STEP or 3MF file, or send us the file through WhatsApp
- We will reply with a quotation. You can pay directly to the QR code that we will provide. Once you complete the payment, we will immediately start printing, and we will notify you on Carousell chat/WhatsApp of the exact collection point and shelf to collect from, or the delivery options available
- Once your print is complete, we will inform you that it is ready to collect at our self-collection point in Choa Chu Kang. Alternatively, you can have it delivered via Lalamove or Grab Express. We only offer same-day delivery options as most 3D printed models are fragile and shipping them via regular courier could easily break them.
For printing inspirations, you can visit the following websites:
Collection of prints is available at the self-collection point in Choa Chu Kang. Only same-day delivery services (e.g. Lalamove, Grab Express) are available as 3D printed objects can be easily damaged in regular shipment.
When you place an order with us, we will inform you of the exact location, shelf and bag number to pick up your order. If you are arranging for delivery, we will confirm with you the date/time of delivery and arrange the delivery accordingly.